NR2003 website for fictional paint schemes, tracks, mods, UI, and more.
Date Added: 2/18/2014
This track was never released to the NR2003 public … not even mentioned once before actually. I found it while digging through my track building folders and realized I had built this track back in 2006/2007 and forgot about it. It is functional for the most part with working Ai that can race and pit when needed. A lot of custom 3do’s were made by me to make the track look unique. While I don’t consider it high quality work I guess I should go easy on myself since I was new to NR2003 track building 8 years ago and have gotten so much better since then. If you enjoy the track feel free to update it if you want. Just let me know if you have a newer version and I will gladly host it here. I have no plans to update it myself as I have bigger fish to fry … maybe one day I will go back but not for now.
How to install to NR2003:
Unzip the folder and copy it to your NR2003 directory: NR2003/Tracks folder.
– Track surface textures, grandstands, most infield buildings, billboards, light poles, and a few other objects created by Mystical
– Other parts of the track such as objects in the infield area are from the NR2003 shared folder or revamped reloaded shared folder
– Track design / layout and lp lines creation by Mystical
– This track was not optimized for users with low end computer’s. The track may work fine but no guarantees on the fps
– This is rare and unreleased for a reason meaning it was from a long time ago (nearly 8 years ago it was made). So if the Ai aren’t competitive enough or too hard you may have to do a few track.ini tweaks yourself to get them how you like.