Original date added: 7/28/2010
It doesn’t get anymore insane than this really. 12 miles on a freeway where cars can go 5, 6, 7, or even more wide and where every split second there is a chance the biggest big one might happen. You don’t race this track, it races you. This track was built more for kicks and giggles than actual ‘pro’ racing. The cars will definitely change lanes a lot and it is possible to get through multiple laps without a crash … if you are lucky.
How to install to NR2003:
Unzip the folder and copy it to your NR2003 directory: NR2003/Tracks folder.
– Track surface textures, freeway 3do’s, mountains, and some trees created by Mystical
– Other parts of the track such as objects in the pit area are from the NR2003 shared folder
– Track design / layout and lp lines creation by Mystical
– This track was not optimized for users with low end computer’s. The track may work fine but no guarantees on the fps
– Small areas the pack of cars might slow down a tad bit if the AI difficulty is set too low. Just watch out or you may get caught in a massive wreck 0_o
– Minor areas the grass will flicker on occasion